Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Hello, bloggers today I'm going to be showing you guys my slide that I made on organic vs genetically modified food. Organic food is food that is grown that uses no chemicals whatsoever or instead of using fertilizer, it uses manure. Genetically modified food, on the other hand, uses chemicals. and changes the food's DNA. I personally think that they both have benefits. Do you know what you eat? Maybe ask your parents and see what they buy. If you find out leave your answer in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Organic v GMO. I thought it was quite interesting finding out about each of them. I am a bit like you - I think there are benefits to both!
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.